QHSE Policy of TEAM
Integrated Management System Policy for QHSE
ISO 9001, ISO 14001 AND ISO 45001
The policy of TEAM (PVT.) Ltd, is to conduct its business in a manner which ensures that customer requirements are delivered in full compliance with specifications and that all risks to people, property and the environment are controlled and reduced to as low a level as reasonably practicable. This practical approach will improve the effectiveness of the management system, through setting-out SMART objectives and targets.
• Strive to do the right thing right the first time, every time.
• Build partnership with customers, stakeholders and interested parties.
• Eliminate hazards and reduce OH&S risks
• Consultation and participation of workers, and, where they exist, workers’ representatives.
• provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work related injury and ill health and is appropriate to the purpose, size and context of the organization and to the specific nature of its OH&S risks and OH&S opportunities;
• provides a framework for setting environmental objectives; includes a commitment to the protection of the environment, including prevention of pollution and other specific commitment(s) relevant to the context of the organization;
• Assure business continuity, confidentiality, integrity and availability of information.
• Ensure occupational health & safety aspects of personnel, materials, and equipment at our workplace.
• Conserve and preserve the environment and prevent pollution.
• Comply with all applicable legislation & regulations and requirements of International Standards.
• Continually improve the integrated management system to enhance Quality, Environmental, and Safety performance.
Our integrated management system aims to meet the standards of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018.
The Company is totally committed to achieving these objectives through the continual improvement of its IMS, and by clearly identifying, controlling, monitoring and measuring the potential risk to our business.
Audits and reviews will be undertaken to verify compliance with this policy and to continually improve the system and the service provided. This policy will be reviewed annually as a minimum requirement.
The Managing Director of TEAM (PVT) Ltd. is responsible for the development and effective implementation of this System and Policy and for ensuring that the necessary resources are provided for its implementation through our processes.