By the grace of Almighty Allah, the TEAM Consultants have completed Ten successful years as an independent consulting firm. It is proud to say that in the field of hydropower TEAM Consultants has completed 14 feasibility studies and 3 detailed engineering design in its first ten years. TEAM Consultants has been working on the detailed engineering design, tender document and construction supervision of 7 (seven) projects. TEAM has offered services in town planning, architecture design and structural design in 3 (three) projects.
TEAM Consultants offers a broad spectrum of expert consultancy services â€œState of the Artsâ€ ranging from conception to the completion and operation of development project. The scope of services covers the entire range of consultancy operation from Project Planning and appraisal through pre-investment feasibility and financial studies to investigation and exploration, site selection, engineering design, material equipment and works specification, construction supervision, contract management, quality control and finally preparation of technical manuals for the operation and maintenance of the project.
Engineering Services comprise
- Topographic survey
- Hydrology and Sedimentations
- Geophysical survey
- Geological and geotechnical studies
- Economic and Financial Analysis
- Seismic hazard evolution
- Pre-Feasibility studies
- Feasibility studies
- Project Planning
- Design of dams, hydropower plants and other appurtenant structures
- Preparation of tender documents
- Technical and Special provision
- Preparation PC-I/PC-II/PC-III/PC-IV/PC-V
- Tariff Modeling for private and public sector projects
- Preparation of concession documents for private HPP
- Maintenance and operation
- Construction Management
- Construction Supervision
- Preparation of cost estimate
- Environmental Impact Assessment, Environmental Management and Monitoring Plan
- Social, residential, management and implementation plan
- Training and capacity building
These services has also provided for the following fields
- Water Resources;
- Irrigation, Drainage Systems and Ground Water Development
- Communication and Human Resources Development
- Environmental Management
- Energy Conservation and Development
- Educational Institutes, Public, Commercial, Residential and Sports Building including: Town Planning, Architecture, structural, landscaping, water supply and sanitation, electrification, flood protection and drainage.
- Urban sewerage and water supply, solid wastes collection and disposal, water treatment plants and sewage treatment plants.